1. You don’t have to be beautiful; you don’t have to be art in a gallery. Sometimes being faded graffiti on the side of an abandoned building is enough.
2. You’re not a flower, don’t allow anyone pluck away your petals and leave you to wither away.
3. Cry when you feel like crying. It is not shameful.
4. Don’t break hearts, boys have feelings too.
5. There will be times when you don’t think you’re going to make it, that’s okay.
6. Life is not a movie. You don’t need to wear spandex and have a tiny waist with a big chest to be a superhero. You’re not going to be swept off your feet and carried away on the back of a white horse. Not every disaster will have a silver lining, sometimes things just suck.
7. Go outside, sunlight will do you some good.
8. Sometimes people will disappoint you, you aren’t obligated to give second chances but let it go. Being angry only harms you.
9. If you have something to say, say it. Don’t let anyone tell you it isn’t important.
10. If someone touches you without your consent make them regret it.
11. You don’t need to follow gender roles.